viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

Lengua Extranjera 3º 1ª

Hello boys and girls:
Use your dictionaries to do this homework.
This is a web page on 'business cards':
http://www.greatfxbusinesscards.com/articles/exchanging-business-cards.htm

Read and answer these questions: What do they offer? What are they for? How much are they? In your opinion are they cheap?, why yes, Why no? Who's the owner of ACME? Where does he live? What does he do?. WRITE ONE or TWO paragraphs not unconnected sentences.

EXERCISES:
1.- Add the missing letter(s) in each of the sentences below
a. Is you wife a manger?
b. She is marred with two children.
c. Tom wants to be a layer.
d. Is Olympic Airways Geek?
e. My boss's favourite spot is football.
f. The ales manager is very busy.
g. She works for a sipping company.

2.- Write the missing word in each sentence
a. Some of my colleagues love listening hard rock.
b. My boss and I don't like watching football TV
c. My colleagues and I often go to cinema on Saturdays.
d. I quite like reading, but I hate to the radio.
e. Our new secretary sometimes tennis at the weekend
f. How often do you go abroad on holiday?

3.- Put the words in the correct order to make sentences
a. a lot of/ calls/ day/every / makes / she / telephone /
b. evening /watch / in / the / we / TV / usually /
c. a / days /late /Tony / two / week /works /
d. often / clients / do / how/ visit / you / ?/
e. colleagues / have /I / lunch / often / with /
f. are / home / on / rarely / Saturdays / at / they /

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario